I am going to write more detailed how to make this 4 healthy protein treats! Step by Step!
And I will link to the products I used ( all bought at iHerb ) if you are interested in making them the precisely same way as I did! 🙂
I also write alternatives you can replace with, but at the bottom I will show a pic of mine ingredients!
Will start by tell that if you never have ordered at iHerb.com before, you can use the discount code “QJJ366″ to get $10 off free!
Here you see where to paste the code, before you pay!
Here is the four recipes I will give you and show where to order the products! ( you can also replace it with things you already have at home)
1. COCO STRAWBERRY PROTEIN BARS
1⃣- Mix together 1 scoop chocolate protein powder by choice together with 1 spoon cacao and a little bit milk! I also added 1/2 tbsp stevia chocolate.
2⃣- Add enough puffed wheat/oats/rice until you get a thick mix!
3⃣- Spread the chocolate mix in the bottom of any form/square/box.
4⃣- Mix together 100 gram yoghurt/ natural yougjurt/quark with 1 scoop strawberry protein powder.
5⃣- Spread it over the first layer and set in the freezer as long as you want !
6⃣- Take it out any enjoy these cold delicious protein bars!
2. PEANUT JELLY POPSICLES
1⃣- Blend 1 banana and as much peanutbutter as you want until creamy.
2⃣- Add 20-30 gram peanut flour and a little bit milk and stir around.
3⃣- Take this banana-pb mix into ice-cream forms or a cup
4⃣- Add a spoonful of the strawberry jam before you fill it with the rest of the banana-pb mix. You can mash strawberries and use that to or any jam!
5⃣- Set in the freezer for minimum 45 minutes! And then take them out and enjoy these healthy delicious popsicles!
3. CHOCO PB JELLY PROTEIN BARS
1⃣- Add 1 scoop chocolate protein with 1 spoon cacao! Also add 1/2 tpsp of chocolate stevia delight! Or any other sweetner.
Then add enough milk to make a thick cream! Be aware to not take too much liquid!
2⃣- Mix in 30 gram of oats or puffed kamut cereal/ what/ rice/ oats. More/less if needed!
3⃣- Spread this layer in the bottom of a form.
4⃣- Spread over enough strawberry jam to cover the first layer! I used some spoonfuls of the fifty 50 sugar free strawberry jam! Because it´s like a jelly-ish jam! so yummy! But you can also use any jam or mashes berries.
5⃣- Mix together 30 gram peanut flour or peanut protein powder with a splash of any milk! If you want you can also add some peanutbutter to get it more creamy!
6⃣- Set in the freezer as long as you bother to wait!
4. HEALTHY CARROTCAKE WAFFLES – With protein ice-cream
1⃣- Rasp 1 carrot and put it in a bowl together with 1 egg and 40 gram oats ( oat-flour can be bought here)
2⃣- Add 1 tbsp cinnamon , sweetener as desired and a little bit milk before you blend it together with a food mixer.
3⃣- Put the dough for the waffles in a waffle iron! ( or make pancakes of it if you don’t have a waffle iron )
4⃣- Add 100 gram natural youghurt/quark/greek yoghurt and 1 scoop vanilla protein powder in a bowl.
5⃣- Cover it and set into the freezer for 10-40 minutes! As longer as better!
6⃣- Top your healthy waffle with the delicious vanilla ice cream!
Here you see some of the ingredients I have from iHerb and that I used to make this healthy treats! I will link to all of the products again ( you find them by clicking at the link in the recipe) and I will write a little bit about them!
IN RECIPE 1:
– Strawberry Cream, Chocorite Protein 14.7 oz (418 g). HERE. This protein powder is one of the best in taste I ever tried! It taste like a dream, perfect sweet and the perfect taste! If you use this protein powder and add it together with a cup of yoghurt , it turns out like a delicious strawberry tasting pink cream! No words to describe!! It is also sugar free!
-Puffed Kamut Cereal, 6 oz (170 g). HERE – This one is not pictures, but is puffed Kamut Cereal, that is perfect to use in the bars! It is all natural and fat, salt and sugar free! Used this one in recipe 3 too!
– 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate 2 lbs (907 g). HERE. This protein powder is one of the cheapest ever possible to get, Love that! And in addition it taste very good as well as it contains much protein! It´s perfect to build muscles, and cook healthy things with! I used this is recipe 3 too!
– Muscle Milk, Chocolate, 39.5 oz (1120 g) . HERE. Ah I love this protein powder! It get the perfect mixture when you stir it around with a little bit milk, and the taste is to die for! Perfect to use in thousands of recipe, I do it aaall the time! And what´s the greatest with this in addition to the protein and taste, is that it is Lactosee-Free! Love that! It is also Naturally and Artificially Flavored! I used this in recipe 3 too!
IN RECIPE 2 & 3.
– Peanut Flour, 16 oz (453 g). HERE. – This is a lower fat peanut flour that is high in protein! It is perfect to cook and bake healthy things with!
– Peanut Butter, Creamy, 18 oz (510 g). HERE – This peanut butter is natural and super yummy! I really love the creamy consistency and of course the taste too!
-Strawberry Jam, sugar free 12 oz (340 g). HERE– This strawberry jam is kind of jelly-ish and taste really good! It is also without sugar, so perfect!
IN RECIPE 4:
– Vanilla Cream, Whey protein 2.00 lbs (907 g) HERE. This vanilla protein powder is amazing! If you have a boring yoghurt, it is just to add a little bit of this, and it taste amazing at the same as you get a lot of protein! This one is also so cheap, like impossible to get any cheaper, so I was curious about the taste, but I got surprised! So yummy! I used this to make the ice-cream to the waffles in recipe 4!
IN ALL RECIPE:
– Vanilla, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia. HERE. I used a drop of this in all of the recipes! This is 100% Natural and zero calories and zero carbs!
– Chocolate Powder, Flavored Stevia Delight, 4.2 oz (120 g) HERE. I used 1/2 tpsp of this in both recipe with chocolate, the number 1 and 3!